Internal marketing and motivation program for active membership and advisory council members.
Mission: Create enthusiasm and fellowship for the organization as well as provide opportunity for all members to become active, engaged, and ultimately an “owner” of their chapter experience. As an acknowledgment of their efforts they will be deemed to have “lettered” in DeMolay.
Quarterly measurement – “90 Day clock” – Need to perform/complete a task in each of the five (5) areas listed below. “Clock” resets at beginning of new calendar quarter. No carryovers
Program Commences – July 1, 2014 – thru June 30, 2015
Qualifications – Active Member:
- Mentor a New Member (e.g. – Proficiency coach)
- Teach the Chapter Members a new skill – (Presentation/submit online)
- Leadership Position – Councilor or Committee Chairman
- Attendance – Six meetings and 2 other chapter events
- Activities – New event or New event to you as the Chairman (Lead & Plan)
- One new Member or One new Advisor
- Masonic or Community engagement/service
- Complete & pass Leadership Correspondence Course (LCC)
- Complete & earn Representative DeMolay award (RD)
- Become proficient in new ritual part. -Perform at meeting or public event.
Qualifications – Advisory Council Member:
- Recruit brand new advisor to chapter council. No “retreads” (New advisor must pass background check and have filed all necessary paperwork and fees.)
- Lead and work with Chapter member to create and execute on a brand new event/activity to Chapter and advisor.
- Certificates & “D” Letter shipped out upon completion and certification